Laws, Life, and Legal Matters - Court Cases and Legal Information at Leagle.com - All Federal and State Appeals Court Cases in One Search#jsid-1268755149-915jsid-1268755149-915
RHODES v. MacDONALD
CONNIE RHODES, Captain, M.D., F.S., Plaintiff,DR. ORLY TAITZ, Interested Party-Appellant,v.THOMAS D. MacDONALD, Colonel, Garrison Commander, Fort Benning, GEORGE STEUBER, Deputy, Commander, Fort Benning, ROBERT M. GATES, Secretary of Defense, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, Defendants-Appellees.
No. 09-15418. Non-Argument Calendar.
United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit.
March 15, 2010.
Before TJOFLAT, CARNES and KRAVITCH, Circuit Judges.
DO NOT PUBLISH
Orly Taitz appeals the district court's imposition of a monetary sanction against her in the sum of $20,000 pursuant to Rule 11(c)(3) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Taitz argues that (1) the district court was required to recuse after she challenged the procedure the court was employing to determine whether to sanction her under Rule 11 and (2), assuming that recusal was not required, the court failed to afford her the due process Rule 11(c)(3) requires.
We have fully considered Taitz's arguments. We find them unpersuasive and therefore affirm the district court's sanctions judgment.
This copy provided by Leagle, Inc.
- ► 2012 (20)
- Laws, Life, and Legal Matters - Court Cases and Le...
- 'I Will Support and Defend the Constitution of the...
- JURIST - Paper Chase: FCC presents broadband regul...
- Unallottment A10-64(Magnuson)_15Mar10_Uptake
- MinnPost - Minnesota Supreme Court Chief Justice E...
- Ms2 724 Eric Magnuson Digital Sharon A1064 A09 203...
- SharonScarrellaAndersonMNHF244SF70_Vote No_Retenti...
- MN Justice EricMagnuson_ElecStateJudges_Separation...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2008 (23)